Psychiatric In-Home Care
At Crandells Enterprises, Inc., we offer psychiatric assistance and care for psychiatric patients and their families. Working in coordination with your primary physician and/or psychiatrist, our Psychiatric In-Home Service is designed to:
- Increase access to mental health care services
- Improve patient’s quality of life
- Help patient and families maintain their community living
- Prevent hospitalizations/re-hospitalizations
Who can benefit from Psychiatric In-Home Services?
You may benefit from this service if you experience one or more of the following challenges:
- Anxiety and/or panic attacks
- Confusion after stroke, surgery, or treatments
- Families in need of psychosocial education and support
- Emotional or behavioral problems associated with physical illness
- Paranoia disorders
- Personality disorders
- And more
Contact us at 919-790-7663 for further information. We would be glad to assist you today.